Calling an Ascx from w/i Aspx codebehind

SABmore

I have an aspx that I would like to "dynamically" display a user
control on. When the user clicks (LinkButton) on "Find Existing Trip"
within the aspx page, it calls the codebehind for the onClick event,
which in turn would call my ascx page. The ascx page would then
populate a drop-down list to be displayed on my calling aspx page. Is
there a way (or better way) to do this? Also, how would I specify on
my aspx page exactly where I want the drop-down list to be generated?
Thanks in advance!

DWS

Easy solution
ascx is already on the aspx page but you set it visible false
Ok so far.
linkbutton sets ascx visible true

good luck
DWS