Calling ASP.NET pages between 2 different applications

Guest

Hello,
I have two ASP.NET applications running on the same IIS and secured with
FormsAuthentication. After users login to one of them I would like them to be
able to call pages from another without doing login again. What would be the
the best technique to accomplish that?

Thanks

Brock Allen

If both application use forms authentication and their <machineKey> elements
are synchronized then it should work fine.

Tim Cartwright

Correct me if im wrong, but wont his auth cookie need to be the same name as
well?