    doing that? And also the codebehind for ASPX page (aspx.cs), do I have to
    make any changes to how that is called from aspx? Thanks.

    Lakshmi

    Lakshmi, Jun 25, 2003

  2. Lakshmi

    Latha Rajeev Guest

    Lakshmi,
    U can call an aspx page from an asp page jus the usual way, like
    how you would call an asp page, say using Response.Redirect. But the
    only hitch is that if you have set any Session variables in the asp
    page, they cannot be accessed in the aspx page. ASPX treats Session
    objects differently.

    Latha Rajeev

    Latha Rajeev, Jun 25, 2003