Calling ASPX pages from ASP page

Lakshmi

Hello,

I have an asp page which needs to call an aspx page? How do I go about
doing that? And also the codebehind for ASPX page (aspx.cs), do I have to
make any changes to how that is called from aspx? Thanks.

Lakshmi

Latha Rajeev

Lakshmi,
U can call an aspx page from an asp page jus the usual way, like
how you would call an asp page, say using Response.Redirect. But the
only hitch is that if you have set any Session variables in the asp
page, they cannot be accessed in the aspx page. ASPX treats Session
objects differently.

Latha Rajeev