Calling ColdFusion Web Service Using Apache SOAP

JPractitioner

Hello guys, I have a successfull connection with Apache SOAP's
temptrature sample web service client. My problem is that, i do not
know the syntax to do the same thing with a coldfusion generated web
service.

For example, the host for the web service is
https://www.xyz.com/abc/def/ghi/webservice.cfc?wsdl

In apache post, there is a parameter to specify the web service name in
string. This parameter is
set on the Call class.
Example Call c = new Call();
c.setTargetObjectURI(targetObjectURI) // where i
set targetObjectURI = "webservice.cfc?wsdl";

and this just return the error of fault respond
saying that i have call a non-existed method for the webservice. I am
sure that i called the method perfectly.

I suspected the cause is the syntax as i explained above because, this
is the only different i can see when compared to the apache soap's
example.

Please advice,
Thanks (a lot) in advance.

JPractitioner

Hi guys, TG, i got it already
the culprit was, i'm trying to invoke a few deprecated parameters.

So with web service, we have to make sure all parameters to be invoked
are there and being invoked according to the order of how the
parameters were constructed in the first place on the server side.

Thanks.