Calling ColdFusion Web Service Using Apache SOAP

Discussion in 'Java' started by JPractitioner, Mar 17, 2006.

  1. Hello guys, I have a successfull connection with Apache SOAP's
    temptrature sample web service client. My problem is that, i do not
    know the syntax to do the same thing with a coldfusion generated web
    service.

    For example, the host for the web service is
    https://www.xyz.com/abc/def/ghi/webservice.cfc?wsdl

    In apache post, there is a parameter to specify the web service name in
    string. This parameter is
    set on the Call class.
    Example Call c = new Call();
    c.setTargetObjectURI(targetObjectURI) // where i
    set targetObjectURI = "webservice.cfc?wsdl";

    and this just return the error of fault respond
    saying that i have call a non-existed method for the webservice. I am
    sure that i called the method perfectly.

    I suspected the cause is the syntax as i explained above because, this
    is the only different i can see when compared to the apache soap's
    example.

    Please advice,
    Thanks (a lot) in advance.

    JPractitioner, Mar 17, 2006

  2. Hi guys, TG, i got it already
    the culprit was, i'm trying to invoke a few deprecated parameters.

    So with web service, we have to make sure all parameters to be invoked
    are there and being invoked according to the order of how the
    parameters were constructed in the first place on the server side.

    Thanks.

    JPractitioner, Mar 22, 2006