Calling DDE within a web page

Daniel Malcolm

Hi

We are looking into triggering an instance of a screenphone application to
dial a given number via a link or button on an intranet web page. The
application has a DDE interface that can be used to communicate with it.

Any pointers to the best way of doing this (via ActiveX)?

Thanks in advance

Dan

Kody Brown

A signed ActiveX object would be the best and probably easiest to develop.
(I've made call center dialers from a web-page before. I used ActiveX
components.)

McKirahan

Kody Brown said:
A signed ActiveX object would be the best and probably easiest to develop.
(I've made call center dialers from a web-page before. I used ActiveX
components.)

Kody, could you help this guy out?

Newsgroups: comp.lang.javascript
Subject: Signed javascript?
From: Andrey

Daniel Malcolm

Thanks for your response.

Was this written in VB? I've got limited time to do this and would really
appreciate it if you could post some sample code for calling DDE from VB, or
point me in the direction of some resources / documentation.

Thanks again

Lucas Tam

[posted and mailed]

Thanks for your response.

Was this written in VB? I've got limited time to do this and would
really appreciate it if you could post some sample code for calling
DDE from VB, or point me in the direction of some resources /
documentation.

Did you ever figure out how to do DDE through a webpage?