Calling event handler using Master Pages

H F

Hi all

I created a user control that has a button and have added it to the
Master page. When I click on the button, the onClick event handler in
the user control is not fired. How do I reference the onClick event
handler?

thanks
Harry

Masudur

Hi all

I created a user control that has a button and have added it to the
Master page. When I click on the button, the onClick event handler in
the user control is not fired. How do I reference the onClick event
handler?

thanks
Harry

Hi...

If you create event handler for the button in usercontrol's codebehind
file it is suppose to fire. if you want to handler the event in master
page's codebehind do create a public event in user control raise the
event in usercontrol when the button is clicked and subscribe the
event in master page's codebehind.

Thanks
Masudur
http://munna.shatkotha.com