    I wanna call perl objects in python ... So , How can I pass all that stuff in python(firstname, lastname, username)....

    Please help
    Pervez

    Pervez Mulla, Aug 27, 2012

  2. On Sun, 26 Aug 2012 23:20:01 -0700 (PDT), Pervez Mulla
    <> declaimed the following in
    gmane.comp.python.general:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I am trying to call perl script in my python view.py and store that data in logfile ....

    I believe this is the third time this summer this question has been
    asked... A search of the archives should show it up easily.
    --
    Wulfraed Dennis Lee Bieber AF6VN
    HTTP://wlfraed.home.netcom.com/

    Dennis Lee Bieber, Aug 27, 2012