Calling for Python Writers/Authors

Jeff Rush

For those who write books and articles, I've established a wiki page just as
we already have a page for those who offer training services for Python. If
you would like to be reachable by those needing writing services of various
kinds, please add yourself to the list, along with some indication of what you
prefer to work on, your portfolio of work and your experience level:

http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonWriters

I'm open to creative ideas on how to format the information. A link to the
page has been added to the sidebar menu under "Community".

Jeff Rush
Advocacy Coordinator