calling functions in a global module

frozensnow

Hello Group,

I am using asp.net 2005 to build a website. I have a global module in
my project with functions in it.I am trying to call that function in
my code and it says the function could not be found.
I put that module in app_code folder .
Is there any other change I need to do?

One more question is regarding the datasets and datatables.
I cannot find those classes in asp.net 2005. Are they declared
differently?

Thank you in advance.

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Are the methods static (Shared in VB.NET). If not, you will have to create
an object. Also, have you compiled since you added those classes to
App_Code. If not, compile and you should discover them with Intellisense.

I believe DataSets are compiled on the fly in the standard model for ASP.NET
2.0, but will have to check.