    I cannot find those classes in asp.net 2005. Are they declared
    differently?

    Thank you in advance.
    frozensnow, Apr 12, 2007

  2. Are the methods static (Shared in VB.NET). If not, you will have to create
    an object. Also, have you compiled since you added those classes to
    App_Code. If not, compile and you should discover them with Intellisense.

    I believe DataSets are compiled on the fly in the standard model for ASP.NET
    2.0, but will have to check.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Apr 12, 2007