Calling Interop.Excel from a web service : Access Denied

Jaime Stuardo

Hello...

I'm trying to load an excel file from a webService. When I tried to
instantiate a WorkBook class, I get an access denied method.

When I do this in C++ or VB, for example, I don't get the error, but I do
with .NET. What permissions do I have to add? I followed suggestions from a
lot of Internet sites but it isn't still working.

Thanks
Jaime