  1. Mattias

    Mattias Guest

    I wonder if anyone knows if it is possible to call a method in a javaclass from asp NOT using Microsoft's JVM. (I must use Sun's JVM for some reasons). If you know I would be thankful for an example how it's done.

    Mattias, Apr 16, 2004

  2. Mattias

    rwg Guest

    You can install JRun from Sun. That will intercept jsp code and redirect it to Sun's script processor. Here is a link to a reference on Sun's site, but you will
    have to dig a little, because it contains a broken link.

    http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jsp?forum=30&thread=34759

    -rwg
    This is what I think, not necessarily what is accurate!

    rwg, Apr 19, 2004