    looking for full-blown documentation somewhere...

    tia

    -t

    Tasos Kotsikonas, Nov 17, 2003

  2. Tasos Kotsikonas

    Harald Hein Guest

    "Tasos Kotsikonas" wrote:

    > Can anyone please point me to documentation on calling
    > com.sun.tools.javac.Main and com.sun.tools.jar.Main?

    There is no official one. google for inofficial ones.

    Harald Hein, Nov 17, 2003

  3. Tasos Kotsikonas

    Alan Meyer Guest

    Marty Hall published free source code for a java class that
    can be used to execute a program at the OS level. I've tried
    it successfully on Solaris.

    See
    http://www.apl.jhu.edu/~hall/CWP-Sources/CWP-Examples/Chapter8/Exec/Exec.jav

    http://www.apl.jhu.edu/~hall/CWP-Sources/CWP-Examples/Chapter8/Exec/Exec.htm