Calling Javascript on SelectedIndexChanged from CodeBehind

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by TARUN, Aug 24, 2006.

  1. TARUN

    TARUN Guest

    Hello All

    I am stuck in a problem.
    I want to call Javascript Function
    function FillDataAjax()
    {

    alert("Inside FillDataAjax");
    var id=document.getElementById("dgSpecials").value;
    //**** Special.dgSpecailAjaxMethod(id).value;

    return false;
    }

    Form Code Behind (C#.NET) on SelectedIndexChanged Event of the
    Datagrid.
    Please Suggest the code for that....
    On more thing to ask....
    In javascript Function which I mention above, I need to fetch the Label
    of Link which is encapsulted in second colunm of datagrid(dgSpecials)
    (Plz Look at the ****)
    Specail is my PageName.

    Please Suggest me the Code For that

    with regards