Calling Javascripts in VC++

Thilanga

Hi all,

My requirement is to fill an HTML form which is in an HTML page
embedded in a VC++ dialog control with "Microsoft Web Browser"
control.

I have set of strings to bo set in text fields of the HTML form.

I'm reading this string from VC++ text field and then split that in to
several substrings these substrings to be loaded to the HTML document
(HTML form) embedded in the dialog control.

Can anybody plaese tell me how can I achieve this whether it is
possible with running a JavaScript to fill these fields if so please
show me how with a sample code.

Here is how I load my HTML page containg the form (Info.html).

COleVariant g_theURL; // defined globally

::SetWindowPos(m_hWnd, HWND_TOPMOST,
-(GetSystemMetrics(SM_CXBORDER)-1),
-(GetSystemMetrics(SM_CYBORDER)-1),
g_intCx, g_intCy, SWP_NOZORDER);

//NDB 1024x768 screen setting - Browser
m_ctrlWebBrowser.SetLeft(g_intLeft);
m_ctrlWebBrowser.SetTop(g_intTop);
m_ctrlWebBrowser.SetWidth(g_intWidth);
m_ctrlWebBrowser.SetHeight(g_intHeight);

g_theURL.SetString(_T("Info.html"), VT_BSTR);
m_ctrlWebBrowser.Navigate2(&g_theURL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL);

Thanks in advance

Thilanga.