    be appreciated.

    thanks
    moe smadi

    Mohammed Smadi, Oct 12, 2005

  2. Mohammed Smadi

    hrh1818 Guest

    There is a module named pymat avvailable from
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/pymat that provides a limited set of
    functions for intertfacing Python to Matlab. The functions are:
    open for opening a Matlab session
    close for closing a Matlab session
    eval for evaluating a Matlab command
    put for sending a matrix to Matlab
    get for getting a matrix from Matlab

    Mohammed, you might want to look at this module to see if it has the
    functionality you need.

    Howard

    hrh1818, Oct 12, 2005

  3. Mohammed Smadi

    Paul McGuire Guest

    "Mohammed Smadi" <> wrote in message
    > Hi;
    >
    > Does anyone know if we can call matlab for a python or bash script while
    > feeding the matlab script some command line arguments? I have an
    > interactive matlab script which i want to automate by feeding the args
    > from a script.
    >
    > I know this is probably more suitable to a matlab group but any ideas will
    > be appreciated.
    >
    > thanks
    > moe smadi

    Mohammed -

    I worked through this a while back, and posted my solution at
    http://www.geocities.com/ptmcg/python/using_matlab_from_python.html.

    Best of luck,
    -- Paul

    Paul McGuire, Oct 12, 2005