    }

    Java client can use Axis 2.0 or JAX-WS that comes with JDK 6.0

    Cheers.
    Roland, May 5, 2009

  2. Roland

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    Roland wrote:
    > Have any of you links or samples how Java Client should call .NET 2.0 Web
    > Service when .NET Web Service has a Class as parameter?
    >
    > Parameter like:
    >
    > public class WSCallParams
    > {
    > public string field1;
    > public string field2;
    > public string field3;
    > }
    >
    > Java client can use Axis 2.0 or JAX-WS that comes with JDK 6.0

    What do you get if you run Axis2 WSDL2Java or JDK wsimport against
    your WSDL URL ?

    Arne
    Arne Vajhøj, May 6, 2009

  3. Roland

    Roland Guest

    "Arne Vajhøj" <> wrote in message
    > Roland wrote:
    >> Have any of you links or samples how Java Client should call .NET 2.0 Web
    >> Service when .NET Web Service has a Class as parameter?
    >>
    >> Parameter like:
    >>
    >> public class WSCallParams
    >> {
    >> public string field1;
    >> public string field2;
    >> public string field3;
    >> }
    >>
    >> Java client can use Axis 2.0 or JAX-WS that comes with JDK 6.0

    > What do you get if you run Axis2 WSDL2Java or JDK wsimport against
    > your WSDL URL ?
    >
    > Arne

    Actually I'm using NetBeans 6.5.1 and it's tools.
    But they generate proxys and parameter class.

    Problem arises when Java Client call .NET Web Service.

    WSCallParams param = new WSCallParams();
    .... filling members
    sourceDispatch = service.createDispatch(portQName, Source.class,
    Service.Mode.PAYLOAD);
    Source result = sourceDispatch.invoke ( param ..);

    I get XmlRootElement missing Exception.
    NetBeans wsdl doesn't seems to generate XmlRootElement for Proxy/Parameter
    class.

    Br
    Roland, May 6, 2009