    Can some one please tell me call the module.

    Thanks and regards
    Williams

    williams, Mar 15, 2005

  2. williams

    Jim Wu Guest

    > Hello Guys,
    > How do i call an IP core which is avaiable in netlist form in my design.
    > Can some one please tell me call the module.

    You don't "call" the module. You instantiate it. e.g.

    ip_core core_inst0 (port connection goes here...);

    HTH,
    Jim

    Jim Wu, Mar 15, 2005

  3. Hi Williams,

    It goes like this...

    library lib_name ; -- Name of the library where IP Core is
    use lib_name package_name ; -- name of the package where the
    component interface is defined

    Later in the architecture body you can instantiate it ....

    U1 : ip_core_name
    port map ( .........);

    Mohammed A khader.

    Mohammed A khader, Mar 15, 2005