calling python from msc.adams

boris.smirnov

Hello all,

i need to call python from msc.adams.
the syntax is
"mdi -c python exit"
I have created a linux script called "run_python" with this content:
mdi -c python $* exit

then a call this script with a command:

run_python script.py param1 param2 .... paramN

Everything looks OK, but the problem is that also the last "exit"
parameter in run_python script is taken as an input into script.py
together with param1 param2 .... paramN. But I need this exit
parameter not to send to python but to mdi.

Is there anybody who could give me any hint of how to do it?
Thank you very much.
Regards,
Boris