    Thanks,

    Soumitra
    , Sep 22, 2005

  2. Benji York Guest

    Benji York, Sep 22, 2005

  3. David Wilson Guest

    Re: Calling python scripts from C# programs

    You should also be aware of IronPython, although it is not suitable for
    production use due to its reliance on a beta version of the .NET
    runtime. In some future time, IronPython will probably be the cleanest
    and simplest way to integrate Python with existing .NET code.

    http://www.ironpython.com/
    David Wilson, Sep 22, 2005
  4. Paul Guest

    Paul, Sep 22, 2005

    David Wilson wrote:
    > http://www.ironpython.com/

    It should be noted that they (?) don't seem to update that site
    anymore, you can find 0.9.1 here:
    http://workspaces.gotdotnet.com/ironpython

    There is also Boo, which is Python-like (with some differences) but is
    a .NET Language itself. I never understood if IronPython was ment to
    be fully Python compatible, so I don't know if Boo is the same or
    further from what you may want... anyways,
    http://boo.codehaus.org/
    Brett Hoerner, Sep 22, 2005