Calling rf

dorayme

Come back Richard. I miss you. It is terrible without you. I promise to
stay in your killfile if you come back. Don't let Bergamot and Korpela
drive you away.

Gus Richter

dorayme said:
Come back Richard. I miss you. It is terrible without you. I promise to
stay in your killfile if you come back. Don't let Bergamot and Korpela
drive you away.

He may have difficulty in seeing your post if you're in his killfile. ;-)
Speaking of which, whatever happened to Spartanicus?

Travis Newbury

He got tired of reading all the crap from dickheads like you.  Is that
substantial enough?

Who the hell are you to call me a dickhead!

Oh wait, you weren't talking to me. Never mind...

Gus Richter

Neredbojias said:
He got tired of reading all the crap from dickheads like you. Is that
substantial enough?

From the king of crap, LOL!
Better to be a dickhead than an asshole!

dorayme

Gus Richter said:
He may have difficulty in seeing your post if you're in his killfile. ;-)
Speaking of which, whatever happened to Spartanicus?

I am worried that he is really not seeing *any* posts and has pissed off
after his annoyance at some over-zealous sort of stance that Bergamot
took about one of his (rf's) examples. See his last remark. rf was
perfectly right to be annoyed but he had no right at all to pack up his
bat, pads and ball and walk off. I liked his earthy commentary and I
want him back. Besides, he is from Sydney and when you lot go to sleep,
he sometimes sends off something in the middle of the daylight to
distract and amuse me. You lot do an awful lot of sleeping!