    drive you away.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jul 21, 2008

  2. dorayme

    Gus Richter Guest

    dorayme wrote:
    > Come back Richard. I miss you. It is terrible without you. I promise to
    > stay in your killfile if you come back. Don't let Bergamot and Korpela
    > drive you away.

    He may have difficulty in seeing your post if you're in his killfile. ;-)
    Speaking of which, whatever happened to Spartanicus?

    --
    Gus
    Gus Richter, Jul 21, 2008

  3. On Jul 21, 5:37 am, Neredbojias <me@http://www.neredbojias.net/_eml/
    fliam.php> wrote:
    > > He may have difficulty in seeing your post if you're in his killfile. ;-)
    > > Speaking of which, whatever happened to Spartanicus?

    > He got tired of reading all the crap from dickheads like you.  Is that
    > substantial enough?

    Who the hell are you to call me a dickhead!

    Oh wait, you weren't talking to me. Never mind...
    Travis Newbury, Jul 21, 2008
  4. dorayme

    Gus Richter Guest

    Neredbojias wrote:
    > On 21 Jul 2008, Gus Richter <> wrote:
    >
    >> dorayme wrote:
    >>> Come back Richard. I miss you. It is terrible without you. I promise to
    >>> stay in your killfile if you come back. Don't let Bergamot and Korpela
    >>> drive you away.

    >> He may have difficulty in seeing your post if you're in his killfile. ;-)
    >> Speaking of which, whatever happened to Spartanicus?

    > He got tired of reading all the crap from dickheads like you. Is that
    > substantial enough?

    From the king of crap, LOL!
    Better to be a dickhead than an asshole!

    --
    Gus
    Gus Richter, Jul 21, 2008
  5. dorayme

    dorayme Guest

    In article <g61jab$jd7$>,
    Gus Richter <> wrote:

    > dorayme wrote:
    > > Come back Richard. I miss you. It is terrible without you. I promise to
    > > stay in your killfile if you come back. Don't let Bergamot and Korpela
    > > drive you away.

    > He may have difficulty in seeing your post if you're in his killfile. ;-)
    > Speaking of which, whatever happened to Spartanicus?

    I am worried that he is really not seeing *any* posts and has pissed off
    after his annoyance at some over-zealous sort of stance that Bergamot
    took about one of his (rf's) examples. See his last remark. rf was
    perfectly right to be annoyed but he had no right at all to pack up his
    bat, pads and ball and walk off. I liked his earthy commentary and I
    want him back. Besides, he is from Sydney and when you lot go to sleep,
    he sometimes sends off something in the middle of the daylight to
    distract and amuse me. You lot do an awful lot of sleeping!

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jul 21, 2008
  6. On Jul 21, 6:02 am, Gus Richter <> wrote:
    > Better to be a dickhead than an asshole!

    Hmmmm... I don't know, it seems like a toss-up
    Travis Newbury, Jul 21, 2008