Calling Unix Shell from C compiler

Chris Vidal

Good morning
I use either :
HP-UX <server> B.11.00 U 9000/800
SunOS <server> 5.8 Generic_108528-22 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-88

I have some sensitive Unix Ksh scripts that I need to protect.
I do not know C.

What is the code used to call and execute an external ksh script ?
I am reviewing web info in attempt to find a solution.

Thanks in advance for your help !

Victor Bazarov

Chris said:
Good morning
I use either :
HP-UX <server> B.11.00 U 9000/800
SunOS <server> 5.8 Generic_108528-22 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-88

That's irrelevant here. We talk C++, not Unix, not SunOS.
I have some sensitive Unix Ksh scripts that I need to protect.
I do not know C.

Neither do we (theoretically). This is a _C++_ newsgroup.
What is the code used to call and execute an external ksh script ?

See 'system' function.
I am reviewing web info in attempt to find a solution.

Are you?