Calling webservice from within a stored proc 407 error...

Doug

I've got a scheduled job that kicks off a stored proc...the stored proc
creates a com object which makes a webservice call (passing in url
information etc. but no id/password stuff)...When the client object attempts
to make the webservice call I get the http 407 authentication required
error...My sqlserver agent is running as the local administrator on that
box...what do I need to do to get past this proxy authentication?

thanks
Doug