Calling window.setInterval within a loop contianing args

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by shawn.ready@gmail.com, Sep 28, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hi All

    Was trying to get this bit of code working (simplified of course)

    for (i=0;i<uuid_num;i++) {
    window.setInterval(InitMap(uuidValues), timePeriod);
    }

    Where uuid_num, uuidValues, timePeriod are defined above, along with
    function InitMap.

    Now, guess I have two questions,

    1. Can I pass args within the window.setInterval,
    2. Can I call this window.setInterval several times with different args
    based on my for loop.

    Or is there another approach to this that someone can see?

    Regards

    Shawn
    , Sep 28, 2006