    can't seem to figure this one out.
    Could somebody please advice as how to do this, thank you.
    GregerĀ

    Greger, Feb 23, 2006

  2. Greger <boss replace_this_with_@ gregerhaga.net> wrote in
    news:dtkbq7$cem$:

    > I hope to find somebody with some experience using CAM::pDF module(s)
    > I simply want to add an image ( png ) to a pre-existing pdf document,
    > but can't seem to figure this one out.
    > Could somebody please advice as how to do this, thank you.

    Don't multi-post. If you believe your question is relevant in a couple of
    groups, cross-post instead. See:

    I was willing to wade through the documentation of a module I have not
    used before (despite the fact that you did not post code, you did not give
    us a starting point, and you did not identify how specifically you are not
    able to add an image to a PDF document), but I have changed my mind.

    Sinan

    --
    A. Sinan Unur <>

    A. Sinan Unur, Feb 23, 2006

  3. Greger

    Greger Guest

    A. Sinan Unur wrote:

    > Greger <boss replace_this_with_@ gregerhaga.net> wrote in
    >
    >> I hope to find somebody with some experience using CAM::pDF module(s)
    >> I simply want to add an image ( png ) to a pre-existing pdf document,
    >> but can't seem to figure this one out.
    >> Could somebody please advice as how to do this, thank you.

    > Don't multi-post. If you believe your question is relevant in a couple of
    > groups, cross-post instead. See:
    >
    > http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/usenet/xpost.html
    >
    > I was willing to wade through the documentation of a module I have not
    > used before (despite the fact that you did not post code, you did not give
    > us a starting point, and you did not identify how specifically you are not
    > able to add an image to a PDF document), but I have changed my mind.
    >
    > Sinan

    I have changed my mind also, I took another better package, the problem was
    solved long before you postedĀ

    Greger, Feb 24, 2006