can’t get pingfm class work

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Radek Simcik, Mar 9, 2010.

  1. Radek Simcik

    Radek Simcik Guest

    Hi all,

    I have simple code from Ping.fm Ruby Client/Library
    (http://github.com/Oshuma/pingfm)

    require 'pingfm'
    pingfm = Pingfm::Client.new('api_key', 'user_app_key')

    but it gives me `uninitialized constant Pingfm (NameError) `

    pingfm gem is installed, just there was this error message `Could not
    find main page README` during installation.

    Any idea how I can get it work?

    I am using:

    - ruby 1.8.6 (2008-08-11 patchlevel 287) [i386-mswin32]
    - pingfm (1.0.2)

    Thank you,

    Radek Simcik, Mar 9, 2010