    Thank you.

    Regards,

    Rafi Z.

    RZavulunov, Jan 4, 2006

  2. I would use an ActiveX component for this, though it is always tricky to
    know when a user has actually left a web site...

    Whatever you do, don a good firesuit and dont tell people your real name,
    users can/will get plenty pissed when you forcibly reboot their computers...

    Gabriel Magaña, Jan 4, 2006

  3. RZavulunov wrote:
    > My organization is trying to encourage users to reboot their PCs after
    > leaving the company's intranet site. Can this be done in ASP.NET? Any
    > ideas even if not ASP.net related would be appreciated.

    You could use something disgusting like an ActiveX control, though if
    they're all on a domain, you might be able to shut them down remotely by
    running "shutdown \\computername" run as a domain admin.

    Danny Tuppeny, Jan 6, 2006