    Appreciate your thoughts,

    Thanks.

    Regards

    D, Jun 8, 2005

  2. Grid itself and many affiliated control have property CssClass where you can
    set a css class name.

    Eliyahu

    "D" <> wrote in message
    > If so how, that'd be really cool if I could create different color schemes
    > in the css file and have the ability to change them on the fly. Any ideas?
    > If I were to extend that idea forward if I could do it for my entire app

    it

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jun 8, 2005

  3. D

    D Guest

    I don't see prop for it, this is a forms based grid btw.

    Back to my original question I did find some skin like stuff for forms based
    apps here

    http://www.skincrafter.com/

    not sure if that applies to the grid or not.

    D, Jun 8, 2005
  4. Aaaaah, by "forms" you mean Windows forms...

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Jun 8, 2005