    with the Windows Picture and Fax Viewer, since many users have quick time
    installed and they call with support questions because they can't get the
    quicktime tiff viewer to work.
    =?Utf-8?B?SmltbXk=?=, Mar 15, 2007

  2. MIME is server side. What it opens on is client side. If you want to force a
    particular application, directly from the server, you will have to serve it
    up in a way you are not security sandboxed on the client, which can be nasty.

    I will probably think of something else after posting.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    =?Utf-8?B?Q293Ym95IChHcmVnb3J5IEEuIEJlYW1lcikgLSBN, Mar 15, 2007

  3. Is there a mime definition that will cause the file to open in the windows
    picture and fax viewer directly? like "application/vnd.ms-wpfv" ?

    =?Utf-8?B?SmltbXk=?=, Mar 15, 2007