    within the dialog to "_self" but no joy

    Cheers,
    Craig
    Craig G, Dec 21, 2004

  2. Craig G

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    Its a DIALOG box... it's not desined for that.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], Dec 21, 2004

  3. Craig G

    Craig G Guest

    fairy muff but not everything is used as it was designed to be
    http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/IFrameParams.asp

    Craig G, Dec 21, 2004
  4. Just put a line

    <base target=_self>

    into the <head> section of your page.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Dec 21, 2004
  5. Craig G

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    that's iFrame, not Modal Dialog, and yes, there are often "workarounds" to
    get things to work in non-designed ways. This is usually a bad idea though.
    Next patch, next upgrade, etc, could break your "workaround".... It's
    usually best to reevaluate what you need and how you want to get it. In
    other words use the right peg for the right hole, dont force it.

    Curt_C [MVP], Dec 21, 2004
  6. Craig G

    Craig G Guest

    yeah i know what you mean. if i had if my way they would just be
    window.open's and save all the hassle but when your being forced by others
    to get it to work by any means possible!!

    they know all my gripes with it but at the mo there is nothing i can do to
    change their mind!

    Cheers,
    Craig

    Craig G, Dec 21, 2004
  7. Craig G

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    Ah yes... the executive decision.....gotta love it.
    Sad thing is that if it does break in 2 months, or whenever, they'll
    probably blame you for it....

    Curt_C [MVP], Dec 21, 2004
  8. Craig G

    Craig G Guest