    runtime error.
    Can I need to compile it in Windows 2000 again?
    Thanks in advanced.
    swl, Mar 8, 2006

  2. swl

    Jack Klein Guest

    On 7 Mar 2006 18:26:44 -0800, "swl" <> wrote in
    comp.lang.c++:

    > I just developed a server side programm. I compiled it using VC++ 6.0
    > in Windows XP. It run well in Windows XP. But in windows 2000 it got a
    > runtime error.
    > Can I need to compile it in Windows 2000 again?
    > Thanks in advanced.

    Ask in news:comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32

    And at least tell them what the runtime error is.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com
    Jack Klein, Mar 8, 2006

  3. swl

    werasm Guest

    swl wrote:
    > I just developed a server side programm. I compiled it using VC++ 6.0
    > in Windows XP. It run well in Windows XP. But in windows 2000 it got a
    > runtime error.
    > Can I need to compile it in Windows 2000 again?
    > Thanks in advanced.

    It all depends on what underlying API calls are made. If you used
    Win32, the MSDN documentation should indicate whether the API calls are
    OS compatible.

    Regards,

    werasm, Mar 8, 2006