can any one help me plz .! =(

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by S A R A`, Apr 9, 2010.

  1. S A R A`

    S A R A`

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2010
    Messages:
    3

    Hi all :ciao:

    how r u .?

    i want help to solve this program in c++

    *******************
    1- Write a program that accept an integer number from the user and print out all the divisors of the number. (Use while or do..while to implement the repetition.)

    for example:

    Code (Text):
    Enter an integer number: 30

    The divisors:
    1 2 3 5 6 10 15

    Press any key to continue
    Code (Text):
    Enter an integer number: 5

    The divisors:
    1

    Press any key to continue
    AND THIS MY ATTEMPTS :(

    Code (Text):
    #include<iostream.h>
    void main()

    {
        int x;
        int i=1;

        cout<<"Enter an integer number: ";
        cin>>x;
        cout<<"\n";
        cout<<"The divisors: "<<"\n";

        while(x%i==0)
        {

            cout<<i;
            cout<<"\t";
            i++;

    ***************************
    2-Using switch statement writes a program that print out the following menu:
    Code (Text):

    ***************************
    1- Read two numbers.
    2- Define large.
    3- One multiple of other.
    4- Exit.
    ***************************
    Enter your choice:
    Description of the options:
    - Option 1: always start with this option to allow the user enter two integer numbers.
    - Option 2: compare both numbers and print out a message with the larger one.
    - Option 3: check if the first number is multiple of the second and vice versa.
    - Option 4: the user will be able to repeat choosing options until the user choose this option which ends the program. One statement will be in this case which is exit(0). Note: include the file <stdlib.h> to allow you to use the exit function.

    AND THIS MY ATTEMPTS ,BUT IS NOT COMPLEATE SOLVE BECUSE I DO NOT KNOW HOW CAN I DO OPTION 2 >< :(

    Code (Text):
    #include<iostream.h>
    #include<stdlib.h>
    void main()

    {
        int number;
        int x;
        int y;

        cout<<"*************************";
        cout<<"\n1- Read two numbers.";
        cout<<"\n2- Define large.";
        cout<<"\n3- One multiple of other.";
        cout<<"\n4- Exit.";
        cout<<"\n*************************\n";

        cout<<"Please enter first number : ";
        cin>>x;
        cout<<"\n";
        cout<<"Please enter second number : ";
        cin>>y;
        cout<<"\n";

        cout<<"Please choose options from the menu : ";
        cin>>number;

        switch(number)
        {
        case 1:cout<<"your first number is : "<<x<<"\n";
            cout<<"your secon number is : "<<y<<"\n";
            break;

        case 2:
            if(x<y)
            {