    Hi
    i am new to web services so please
    Can any one send me the whole tutorial for ASP.Net Webservices

    Prasant, Aug 3, 2006

  2. Prasant

    Ramya A Guest

    "Creating and Accessing XML Web Services Walkthroughs" in .NET help
    could be your starting pointing. This web page has links several others
    in Web Services.

    Hope this helps.
    Ramya

    Ramya A, Aug 3, 2006

  3. I would certianly recommend you to go through MSDN Web site that will clear
    your concepts.
    This link also has tutorials.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...ry/en-us/cpguide/html/cpconsimpleservices.asp

    HTH