Can any one tell me how to add a keypad on this Java ATM?

Andrew Thompson

Tianyi said:
I have problem with adding keypad on my Java ATM program, below is the
source code.

http://www.nycahome.org/ty/ATM.rar

I do not have a program that can open RAR files.
Why not ZIP them? Note though, that if the source
is 16Kb zipped, I doubt most people will go to the effort
of exanding it, compiling it, and hunting through it to find
the places that need changing.

That being said, this Calculator has a simple keypad.
And how to add transaction history, I want it to store the last 10
transaction histories.

Use a LinkedList or ArrayList, create an object of
each Transaction, add new ones to the end, then
remove old ones from the front.

Tianyi Chen

Thank you for you reply and suggestion.

But I really need someone to add it for me, the orignal program is not
write by me,

I just modified it to fit most require. And I'm just a Java beginner,
so don't know much about it.

Here's the ZIP format. It's only 24KB. http://www.nycahome.org/ty/ATM.zip

Thank you for your help.

Andrew Thompson

Tianyi Chen wrote:
..
...I really need someone to add it for me, ...

In that case - you really need a consultant.
This is a discussion forum, not a help desk.

Greg R. Broderick

But I really need someone to add it for me, the orignal program is not
write by me,

How much are you willing to pay for this contract programming job?

Regards

Greg R. Broderick (e-mail address removed)

A. Top posters.