    http://www.nycahome.org/ty/ATM.rar

    And how to add transaction history, I want it to store the last 10
    transaction histories.

    Tianyi Chen, May 7, 2007

  2. Tianyi Chen wrote:
    >I have problem with adding keypad on my Java ATM program, below is the
    >source code.
    >
    >http://www.nycahome.org/ty/ATM.rar

    I do not have a program that can open RAR files.
    Why not ZIP them? Note though, that if the source
    is 16Kb zipped, I doubt most people will go to the effort
    of exanding it, compiling it, and hunting through it to find
    the places that need changing.

    That being said, this Calculator has a simple keypad.
    <http://www.physci.org/codes/Calculator/Calculator.java>
    Though you might need to convert it to Swing.

    >And how to add transaction history, I want it to store the last 10
    >transaction histories.

    Use a LinkedList or ArrayList, create an object of
    each Transaction, add new ones to the end, then
    remove old ones from the front.

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

    Andrew Thompson, May 7, 2007

  3. Tianyi Chen

    Tianyi Chen Guest

    Thank you for you reply and suggestion.

    But I really need someone to add it for me, the orignal program is not
    write by me,

    I just modified it to fit most require. And I'm just a Java beginner,
    so don't know much about it.

    Here's the ZIP format. It's only 24KB. http://www.nycahome.org/ty/ATM.zip

    Thank you for your help.

    Tianyi Chen, May 8, 2007
  4. Andrew Thompson, May 8, 2007
  5. Tianyi Chen <> wrote in news:1178595213.143218.33490
    @o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com:

    > But I really need someone to add it for me, the orignal program is not
    > write by me,

    How much are you willing to pay for this contract programming job?

    Regards

    Greg R. Broderick

    A. Top posters.

    Greg R. Broderick, May 8, 2007