can anybody solve my problems?

uday maharshi

i have to problems....cld ny body solve it for me.....this programs
are to be done java programming language

1. Write a program to sort a list of words and sort a list of numbers.
Input can be read from Command prompt or a file.

2. Write a program to store a set of telephone numbers in a text file
and display them in ascending order based on the user's input.
Each time the program is invoked, store the numbers in a text file
& each time the phone numbers should get appended to the initial
content of that text file.
Provide a command prompt menu for the user to either store or view
the phone numbers.
Also perform validation of the input provided by the user to
ensure that they enter valid phone numbers.

Nigel Wade

uday said:
i have to problems....cld ny body solve it for me.....

Well, your first problem appears to be that your keyboard isn't functioning
properly. The vowel keys seem to be sticky and dropping letters. There's not a
lot that we can do to help with that problem. Keyboards are very cheap these
days so I would suggest you replace your broken one, and in future perhaps
refrain from eating at the keyboard because those pesky crumbs get everywhere.
this programs
are to be done java programming language

1. Write a program to sort a list of words and sort a list of numbers.
Input can be read from Command prompt or a file.

2. Write a program to store a set of telephone numbers in a text file
and display them in ascending order based on the user's input.
Each time the program is invoked, store the numbers in a text file
& each time the phone numbers should get appended to the initial
content of that text file.
Provide a command prompt menu for the user to either store or view
the phone numbers.
Also perform validation of the input provided by the user to
ensure that they enter valid phone numbers.

Was there a question in there somewhere, or were you just regurgitating your
homework assignment? If you try to solve the problem yourself, then tell us
what you'd tried and what happened we might be able to offer some guidance.

Roedy Green

see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/homework.html
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

We are almost certainly going to miss our [global warming] deadline.
We cannot get the 10 lost years back, and by the time a new global agreement to
replace the Kyoto accord is negotiated and put into effect, there will probably
not be enough time left to stop the warming short of the point where we must not
go. ~ Gwynne Dyer