can anybody tell me please!

Vellingiri Arul

I have read about Exceptions.
While reading all the error,I have faced lot of problems.
here I have listed out the more errors.
I want to know the uses of all errors.
anyone ,who knows very well in exceptions,that person could explain the
errors for me.
List of errors:

* ArgumentError
* IndexError
* Interrupt
* LoadError
* NameError
* NoMemoryError
* NoMethodError
* NotImplementedError
* RangeError
* RuntimeError
* ScriptError
* SecurityError
* SignalException
* StandardError
* SyntaxError
* SystemCallError
* SystemExit
* TypeError

by
vellingiri.

Jano Svitok

I have read about Exceptions.
While reading all the error,I have faced lot of problems.
here I have listed out the more errors.
I want to know the uses of all errors.
anyone ,who knows very well in exceptions,that person could explain the
errors for me.

You can see the Exceptions hierarchy here:
http://www.zenspider.com/Languages/Ruby/QuickRef.html#34

Here are brief explanations:
List of errors:
* ArgumentError
more or less arguments were sent to a method than expected
* IndexError
I guess invalid index (i.e. reading from array past its end)
* Interrupt Ctrl-Break pressed (SIGINT)
* LoadError failure in load or require
* NameError
* NoMemoryError Out of memory
* NoMethodError
invalid method called - no such method is defined
* NotImplementedError
placeholder - you put raise NotImplementedError into methods that you
plan to implement later, and want to see clearly (e.g. in your tests)
that the method is still not implemented
* RangeError
i guess invalid range specified
* RuntimeError
general runtime error (default for empty raise)
* ScriptError general error (see hierarchy)
* SecurityError see $SAFE and taint
* SignalException
probably something with signal handling
* StandardError general base class