Can anyone direct me to an example....

Teep

New to .net framework and in a bit of a crunch, I have found myself
trying to figure out things from online examples.

I have a datagrid which displays records from a SQL table, I also have
two textboxes on the same page. What I would like to do is populate
the textboxes from the datagrid, when the user clicks on a certain
record the boxes are filled and that information is sent to another
SQL table. (whew)

If someone can direct me to example, I would appreciate it - thanks A
LOT!

Curt_C [MVP]

Set the KEY for the databinding
Set a button type field in the datagrid
Use the SelectedIndexChanged event to catch the click on the datagrid,
causing a postback