Can anyone give me program to find difference between two dates?

Prafull Soni

hi
Can anyone give me program to find difference between two dates?

thanks

Prafull Soni

osmium

Prafull Soni said:
Can anyone give me program to find difference between two dates?

This is a common student assignment and the student will not learn what was
intended by using a routine someone else wrote. Use your knowledge of the
date system to answer the question, this makes it a particularly good
exercise because the question is easily understood but producing a program
that does it is a bit time consuming.

In the event you are not a student, this should help:

http://c.snippets.org/snip_lister.php?fname=jdn_l.c

Use of those routines by a student indicates either a very bright student or
a cheater.