    Can anyone give me program to find difference between two dates?

    thanks

    Prafull Soni
    Prafull Soni, Mar 7, 2005

  2. Prafull Soni

    osmium Guest

    "Prafull Soni" writes:

    > Can anyone give me program to find difference between two dates?

    This is a common student assignment and the student will not learn what was
    intended by using a routine someone else wrote. Use your knowledge of the
    date system to answer the question, this makes it a particularly good
    exercise because the question is easily understood but producing a program
    that does it is a bit time consuming.

    In the event you are not a student, this should help:

    http://c.snippets.org/snip_lister.php?fname=jdn_l.c

    Use of those routines by a student indicates either a very bright student or
    a cheater.
    osmium, Mar 7, 2005