Can anyone help out, please ?

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by spamharvestor@gmail.com, Oct 23, 2005.

  1. Guest

    I want to learn C.

    As I was searching for helpful links, I came across this message with
    many C and C++ links - http://tinyurl.com/8ep3f

    However, most of the links shown, such as

    www.cera.com/clang.htm
    www.cera.com/cplus.htm
    http://bach.cis.temple.edu/accu/C-links/
    www.cc.iastate.edu/olc_answers/programming/olc_index
    www.strath.ac.uk/CC/Courses/CCourse/CCourse.html
    http://vinny.csd.mu.edu/martin/DOC/C/cref.html

    and so on have gone kaput.

    So, where else can one turn to ?

    Does anyone here know having any interesting and/or useful links for
    someone who wants to learn C/C++, like me ? I'd be very interested !
    Thanks !

    By the way, I am also interested in the dcc, which was supposed to be
    at ftp://ftp.supelec.fr/pub/lang/dcc/ but I can't log in. Can anyone
    provide me with an alternate link so that I can download dcc, please ?

    Thank all of you again !

    , Oct 23, 2005

  2. Nick Withers Guest

    Howdy!

    Here's a collection o' URL's I've bookmarked as "learning C"-style resources, but I certainly don't guarantee the accuracy of information within them, or their relative merits:
    - http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/faq.html
    - http://users.actcom.co.il/~choo/lupg/tutorials/handling-files/handling-files.html
    - http://cermics.enpc.fr/~ts/C/FUNCTIONS/format.html
    - http://www.le.ac.uk/cc/tutorials/c/
    - http://www.cs.cf.ac.uk/Dave/C/node10.html
    - http://www.relisoft.com/book/lang/pointer/2ptrarr.html
    - http://www-ee.eng.hawaii.edu/Courses/EE150/Book/chap7/section2.1.3.html

    BTW, quite a few of these are direct links to individual documents within a larger repository of information (I'm a highly unorganised camper some times!) so you might want to fiddle with the URLs on some to "go up a level", as it were.

    Hope this helps, have fun!

    --
    Nick Withers
    email: