Can anyone help with simple test?

Joe Befumo

I've been a project manager for the past several years, and my programming
chops are a bit rusty, so I'm soliciting help for a programming test for a
job. (I don't feel at all dishonest for doing this because, frankly, I would
have absolutely no compunctions about asking my betters for help if I were
actually on the job.) I've been out of work for nearly 2 years now, and
REALLY need this job, so any help would be immensely appreciated!

Here's the test:

http://site.solidcactus.com/webdevtest/site-coding-1.html

http://site.solidcactus.com/webdevtest/site-eval-1.html

http://site.solidcactus.com/webdevtest/html-code-1.html

http://site.solidcactus.com/webdevtest/javascript-form-1.html

Thanks in advance.

Joe

P.S. I HAVE done this stuff in the past, and am confident that it will all
come back to me once I get into it.

Travis Newbury

I've been a project manager for the past several years, and my programming
chops are a bit rusty, so I'm soliciting help for a programming test for a
job. (I don't feel at all dishonest for doing this because, frankly, I would
have absolutely no compunctions about asking my betters for help if I were
actually on the job.) I've been out of work for nearly 2 years now, and
REALLY need this job, so any help would be immensely appreciated!..
Here's the test:

You know, for some reason I am just not buying it.

John Hosking

Joe said:
I've been a

multi-posting cheater (or should I say, cheating multi-poster?)
for the past several years, and my programming
chops are a bit rusty, so I'm soliciting help for a programming test for a
job. (I don't feel at all dishonest for doing this because, frankly, I would
have absolutely no compunctions ...

Deja vu! See your identical post in c.i.w.a.h (and one in a.h.critique
[but don't bother with the one in c.l.javascript, which I've just
noticed, because I won't be bothering with you there]). Cross-post when
appropriate but PLEASE don't multipost. :-(