Can anyone help with simple test?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Joe Befumo, Feb 26, 2007.

  1. Joe Befumo

    Joe Befumo Guest

    I've been a project manager for the past several years, and my programming
    chops are a bit rusty, so I'm soliciting help for a programming test for a
    job. (I don't feel at all dishonest for doing this because, frankly, I would
    have absolutely no compunctions about asking my betters for help if I were
    actually on the job.) I've been out of work for nearly 2 years now, and
    REALLY need this job, so any help would be immensely appreciated!

    Here's the test:

    http://site.solidcactus.com/webdevtest/site-coding-1.html

    http://site.solidcactus.com/webdevtest/site-eval-1.html

    http://site.solidcactus.com/webdevtest/html-code-1.html

    http://site.solidcactus.com/webdevtest/javascript-form-1.html

    Thanks in advance.

    Joe

    P.S. I HAVE done this stuff in the past, and am confident that it will all
    come back to me once I get into it.
    Joe Befumo, Feb 26, 2007

  2. On Feb 26, 11:09 am, "Joe Befumo" <> wrote:
    > I've been a project manager for the past several years, and my programming
    > chops are a bit rusty, so I'm soliciting help for a programming test for a
    > job. (I don't feel at all dishonest for doing this because, frankly, I would
    > have absolutely no compunctions about asking my betters for help if I were
    > actually on the job.) I've been out of work for nearly 2 years now, and
    > REALLY need this job, so any help would be immensely appreciated!..
    > Here's the test:

    You know, for some reason I am just not buying it.
    Travis Newbury, Feb 26, 2007

  3. Joe Befumo

    John Hosking Guest

    Joe Befumo wrote:
    > I've been a

    multi-posting cheater (or should I say, cheating multi-poster?)

    > for the past several years, and my programming
    > chops are a bit rusty, so I'm soliciting help for a programming test for a
    > job. (I don't feel at all dishonest for doing this because, frankly, I would
    > have absolutely no compunctions ...

    Deja vu! See your identical post in c.i.w.a.h (and one in a.h.critique
    [but don't bother with the one in c.l.javascript, which I've just
    noticed, because I won't be bothering with you there]). Cross-post when
    appropriate but PLEASE don't multipost. :-(

    --
    John
    John Hosking, Feb 26, 2007