    examples until I get what it's doing .

    http://drdobbs.com/database/184410529
    The full algorithm is in listing 4 .
    Dan, Mar 26, 2011

  2. Dan

    Öö Tiib Guest

    Re: Can anyone implement the pseudocode for the maximal rectangleproblem ?

    On Mar 26, 1:47 pm, Dan <> wrote:
    > I feel very dumb for asking this , basically I don't understand the
    > algorithm ..... If I had working code , maybe I could step it on
    > examples  until I get what it's doing .
    >
    > http://drdobbs.com/database/184410529
    > The full algorithm is in listing 4 .

    Did you read the article? It is puzzle. Puzzles are for fun, article
    is spoilers by Daveed.

    If even spoilers are complex then do not jump into end and take
    pseudocode of final solution. That way you will remain dumb even with
    all spoilers in your hands. Take it step-by-step from start and if
    needed implement all the algorithms from listings 1 to 4. When you
    have some difficulty with C++ code of yours then you come ask here.
    Öö Tiib, Mar 26, 2011