Can anyone recommend a BBS/Forum system with Thread/Tree support?

Paul

Hi,

I am looking for a BBS/Forum system which supports a threaded view of
replies (i.e. like a tree view so you now who has replied to who at a
glance).

It can be a commercial product and must be a system with full
administration/security facilities - not a part system which someone has
spent a couple of days developing. I can find a few for PHP/MySQL but
nothing for ASP and Access (must allow Access as SQL Server not available).

The following only support Flat View, ikonboard.com, idealbb.com,
webwizguide.com and snitz.com so these are not suitable. akiva.com does not
have the usual BBS interface and it too expensive.

aspplayground.net looks like a possible as you can change to a Tree Style
but the requirements say SQL Server / Stored Procedures unfortunately so it
will not run with Access. I have also tried out the web demo and logged on
as admin but I can't find the link to view the Admin Control Panel at all -
must be so obvious I can't see it for looking.

Any other ideas - is there an ASP product which will meet my needs?

TIA.

Paul.