    to pay a premium price for a premium service.

    Any pointers appreciated....

    thanks!

    Satyr Day, Nov 10, 2004

  2. "Satyr Day" <> wrote in message
    news:nbekd.140704$9b.86507@edtnps84...
    > hi,
    >
    > I'm looking for a domain hosting service for a large, hi-volume website.
    > Need a very fast HTTP / FTP / POP3 data pipeline with built in backup
    > features, good user GUI, and reliable "human" tech help if needed.
    > Willing to pay a premium price for a premium service.
    >
    > Any pointers appreciated....

    Let us know what you need. ;-)

    --Tina
    --
    http://www.AffordableHOST.com - Managed, Dedicated and Colo Servers
    http://www.AxisHost.com - High bandwidth Cpanel Hosting Accounts

    Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc., Nov 10, 2004

  3. Satyr Day

    brucie Guest

    In alt.html Satyr Day said:

    > hi,

    g'day

    > I'm looking for a domain hosting service for a large, hi-volume website.

    http://affordablehost.com/

    l i t t l e v o i c e s

    brucie, Nov 10, 2004
  4. Satyr Day

    Dan Olsen Guest

    Check out http://www.hostsunlimited.com/. They have some good deals.
    They are some of the lowest that I have found and they have been great
    for me.

    Dan Olsen, Nov 10, 2004