can anyone recommend (fast, reliable) domain host?

Satyr Day

hi,

I'm looking for a domain hosting service for a large, hi-volume website.
Need a very fast HTTP / FTP / POP3 data pipeline with built in backup
features, good user GUI, and reliable "human" tech help if needed. Willing
to pay a premium price for a premium service.

Any pointers appreciated....

thanks!

Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc.

Satyr Day said:
hi,

I'm looking for a domain hosting service for a large, hi-volume website.
Need a very fast HTTP / FTP / POP3 data pipeline with built in backup
features, good user GUI, and reliable "human" tech help if needed.
Willing to pay a premium price for a premium service.

Any pointers appreciated....

Let us know what you need. ;-)

--Tina