can anyone tell me what is Persist Security Info=False ?

THY

Hi,

in a connection string, Persist Security Info=False is for what ?

I see it everytimes but no idea what it is ... anyone know ?

thanks

Frank Drebin

From http://www.connectionstrings.com/

When set to 'false', security-sensitive information, such as the password,
is not returned as part of the connection if the connection is open or has
ever been in an open state. Resetting the connection string resets all
connection string values including the password.