Can anyone tell me where to find OCR?

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by BGreene, Jul 6, 2005.

  1. BGreene

    BGreene Guest

    BGreene, Jul 6, 2005

  2. BGreene

    Suman Guest

    BGreene wrote:

    The english alphabet is one such place.

    Optical Character Recognition - is outside the realms of the C langugae
    though!

    Suman, Jul 6, 2005

  3. BGreene

    BGreene Guest

    "BGreene" <> wrote in message

    This one is serious, anyone know a good reference on OCR?

    BGreene, Jul 6, 2005
  4. BGreene wrote:
    > "BGreene" <> wrote in message
    > >

    > This one is serious, anyone know a good reference on OCR?

    No. This has nothing to do with C, so please post OCR related
    questions elsewhere.

    Mark F. Haigh

    Mark F. Haigh, Jul 6, 2005
  5. On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 01:27:18 -0500, BGreene wrote:

    > "BGreene" <> wrote in message
    >>

    > This one is serious, anyone know a good reference on OCR?

    I'd be surprised if a Googler search didn't come up with some good
    references. However OCR isn't the topic of this newsgroup which is for
    discussing the C programming language. If you can't find a specifically
    OCR related newsgroup then try to find something as close as possible,
    maybe something like comp.graphics.algorithms.

    Lawrence

    Lawrence Kirby, Jul 6, 2005