    or table to open, and get the records of the table?

    Please advice. Thanks!
    John

    John Davis, Aug 18, 2003

  2. John Davis

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    Yes, you can! :)

    There are three ways that I can think of:
    a) query the system tables
    b) use ADOX
    c) use the ADO Schema

    Cheers
    Ken

    "John Davis" <> wrote in message
    : When we want to get data access, we need to specify the datasource name
    and
    : table name in ASP page. I want to know if we can get the list of databases
    : and tables of SQL Server at run time? i.e. The user can choose the
    database
    : or table to open, and get the records of the table?
    :
    : Please advice. Thanks!
    : John
    :