    TIA,
    Jeff Carver

    , Jun 30, 2005

  2. Patrice Guest

    Strickly speaking no (as they are totally different environment, they can't
    share the "same" session variables).

    You could likely though simulate this with basically two big options :
    - using a common store (such as a DB, cookies, or perhaps a replacement for
    the session object usable from both ASP.NET, JSP) for those values rather
    than session variables
    - or by passing back and forth updated values so that changes are reflected
    in the other side

    ---
    Patrice

    Patrice, Jun 30, 2005

    Thanks, Patrice. That's not the answer I was hoping for, but it was
    clear and unambiguous!

    , Jun 30, 2005