    Is there any workaround for this ?

    Thank you for your info,
    Trist

    tristant, Aug 5, 2004

  2. Hi,

    ASP.Net apps run on the server and render on the client. So you can
    run them on linux machines with out the need for the framework. Here are
    some changes you need to make to your pages if you are not developing for
    the internet explorer (ie netscape).

    Ken
    -------------------
    "tristant" <> wrote in message
    Hi All,

    We are considering using ASP.Net for our web application.

    But the constraint is the web app must be able to run on whatever browser
    and OS, is this possible ?

    Ken Tucker [MVP], Aug 5, 2004

  3. tristant

    egi Guest

    Check this site ...
    www.go-mono.com

    mono allows you to run .net applications on linux, even asp.net. Project is
    supported form Novell.
    Current release is 1.0.

    egi, Aug 5, 2004