  1. I am working on a site which is written in Dreamweaver. Is it possible to
    write pages in ASP inside of a Dreamweaver site?

    Rich
    Richard Lawson, Dec 11, 2003

  2. DW supports ASP/VB, ASP/JS, JS, HTML, .NET (sorta)....
    So it's just a way of finding your away through the 'standard' code.... (if
    I've understood your Q. properly)

    HTH

    Steve Bywaters, Dec 11, 2003

  3. Well, the Dreamweaver pages are written in a table format. The final table
    is the form page which is a html page. Nothing facy in it. May plan was to
    replace the html page with a ASP page for the form submission and the send
    it back to the Dreamweaver pages. Do you think that would work?

    Richard Lawson, Dec 11, 2003
  4. Richard Lawson

    Ray at Guest

    You should be fine. Just some advice: Although Dreamweaver can write ASP
    code for you, try your best not to use it to do so. It is best to handle
    everything between the <% %> yourself and just let Dreamweaver handle the
    HTML part, if that's what you like to use. I personally all my ASP'ing and
    HTML'ing in a text editor, but I often tell myself that I should use a
    WYSIWYG editor for the HTML side, as it is often a waste of time to "code"
    repetitive html. I just hate the way WYSIWYG editors write HTML though.

    Ray at home

    Ray at, Dec 11, 2003