Can aspx file use PATH variable to locate dlls

iana_kosio

Hi,

I was wondering if I can make an aspx file use the PATH variable to locate dlls that it needs. Currently, it looks as though that the aspx page looks for binaries in a bin folder that is located in the current directory. Even if I put the dlls in bin/debug folder it will not work.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Konstantin

John Timney \(ASP.NET MVP\)

The applications location for DLL's is either the bin folder of the
application, or the GAC.
--
Regards

John Timney
ASP.NET MVP
Microsoft Regional Director

Konstantin said:
Hi,

I was wondering if I can make an aspx file use the PATH variable to locate
dlls that it needs. Currently, it looks as though that the aspx page looks
for binaries in a bin folder that is located in the current directory. Even
if I put the dlls in bin/debug folder it will not work.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Konstantin

Comprehensive, categorised, searchable collection of links to ASP &
ASP.NET resources...