    good material source for CAN bus protocol, I tried google but no luck.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    thanks
    VHDL_lover, Oct 24, 2004

    Try http://www.microcanopen.com

    --

    Wing Wong.
    Webpage: http://wing.ucc.asn.au
    Wing Fong Wong, Oct 24, 2004

  3. The most useful book, I know of, published on CAN is:
    Prof. Dr.-Ing. K. Etschberger (Publisher)
    Controller Area Network (CAN)
    Basics, Protocols, Chips, Applications
    English edition, 2001
    ISBN: 3-00-007376-0, 440 Pages

    search www.ixxat.de under products | literature

    You may well have to source it through an Ixxat distributor

    The CAN specification was originated by Bosch

    http://www.can.bosch.com/content/Literature.html has a link to a pdf of the
    specification and ...

    http://www.can-cia.de/ is another useful URL

    HTH; Martin

    Martin Bishop, Oct 24, 2004
  4. VHDL_lover

    VHDL_lover Guest

    Thanks for information.
    I will look at them.
    VHDL_lover, Oct 25, 2004
  5. VHDL_lover

    Hans Brand Guest

    "VHDL_lover" <> wrote in message
    > I am implementing CAN bus controller in VHDL ,Can anyone suggest me some
    > good material source for CAN bus protocol, I tried google but no luck.
    > Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    > thanks

    See also:

    http://www.opencores.org/projects.cgi/web/can/overview

    Gr, Hans
    Hans Brand, Oct 26, 2004
  6. VHDL_lover

    Raghavendra Guest

    "VHDL_lover" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > I am implementing CAN bus controller in VHDL ,Can anyone suggest me some
    > good material source for CAN bus protocol, I tried google but no luck.
    > Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    > thanks

    Hi,
    CAN bus was developed by Robert Bosch so visit their website.For IP
    you can visit Xilinx website.
    Raghavendra.Sortur
    Raghavendra, Oct 27, 2004
  7. VHDL_lover

    Preetam

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    I am setting up CAN bus protocol on ARM7 target board. can ne 1 help me with it
    Preetam, Nov 1, 2006